Valuations and Advisory
A Measure of Worth
Every real estate buyer, seller, investor and financier is concerned with the value of a property. Our team can be your trusted advisor in this matter.
Our team and network is thoroughly experienced in preparing and advising regarding various real estate valuations. These valuations take place in accordance to our clients’ instructions, RICS and IFRS standards and guidelines.
Our company is a registered valued with ETEK. Reg. No 1067. Our team’s professional memberships include membership with RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Survey) and IPCAC (Institute of Public Certified Accountants of Cyprus).
Importance of Valuations
Valuations and legal assistance are essential professional services needed in real estate which can easily be carried out by our professional and experienced team.
The core valuation services provided by our team include the following type of assets and areas.
Type of Assets
- Real estate including villas, apartments, shops, offices, hotels, on-going developments, business real estate ventures.
- Business including leases, rentals, investments, sale and lease back and options.
Type of Services
- Legal and Statutory Valuations
- Bank Financing or/and Mortgage
- Tax Dispute Resolutions
- International Financing Reporting Standards (IFRS)
Purchase and Sales
We observe the market and access the latest market information and transactions, allowing us to provide up-to-date appraisals and reporting. An added value exercise for every serious transaction that is best carried out by professionals. Our team can advise, participate in and support you during negotiations.
Real Estate/Business Assets
Real estate, beyond its residential purpose, forms an integral asset and income generation of most of today’s business. Nearly every business is using real estate to either generate income, to headquarter its employees to pledge as a security, to trade as stock or to hold for future development or profit.
IFRS and financial statements require that professional, independent, or internal management appraisal and reporting be prepared.
The IFRS standards that are most applicable are:
- IFRS 13 – Fair value measurements
- IAS 16 – PPE – Owner occupied properties
- IAS 17 – Leases – Leasehold Properties
- IAS 40 – Investment Properties
While our main clients are banks, our services extend also to individual investors. These types of valuations can be prepared at the beginning of the financing process or thereafter either in verifying the value of the security of the progress of work in a project financing agreement.
Portfolio of Valuations
Our portfolio of valuations include:
- Plots: in rural, residential and special zone areas.
- Land: to be used for investment, development or special used purposes
- Residential units: Individual units or part of wider investments
- Specialised properties: hospitals, universities, student dormitory
- Hotels and similar properties used in the leisure industry such as restaurants, bars
- Golf courses and marina developments